1. I am a student studying in Wuhan University, and I major in Computer Science.
2. I chose my major because I thought it was popular, so it will be easier for me to find a job after graduation.
3. I came from Hubei province.
4. I love my hometown because there are a lot of places of interest and delicious food here.
5. The most famous attraction is Yellow Crane Tower. It was built hundreds of years ago besides the Yangtze River.
6. Every year millions of tourists visit the tower coming from different parts of China.
7. And the most welcomed snack is the hot dry noodle, even though some outlanders do not appreciate it at the beginning, they will love it finally.
8. My favourite season is definitely winter, because I was born in winter.
9. What"s more, I can enjoy the beautiful view after snow while all the buildings and trees are covered by white snow.
10. The most important things is that I could enjoy the whole winter vacation and celebrate the Spring Festival with family.
11. Blue is my favourite, as it has the same colour with sky and ocean. Both of those are enormous.
12. When people are in bad mood, they can go to the wild field, lay down on the grass and look into the sky or drive a car to the beach to see the sea.
13. I believe they will feel much better when they are surrounded by the attractive natural beauty.
14. I watched a fantastic movie named "Brave Heart" when I was in the second year in college.
15. It presented a Scottish hero, "Wiliam Wallace" who led his people to fight for freedom.
16. Unfortunately, he was set up by his partner and executed at the end.
17. However, his last screaming invoked Scottish people and encouraged them to pick up his sword to defend their homeland and protect their citizens from the invasion of England.
18. In China, the most popular flower must be rose, as people believe that the rose stands for love.
19. The youth always give roses to their lovers to show how much they love each other.
20. As for me, Lily is the most meaningful flower, not only because it is beautiful and smells good, but also because it has a similar pronunciation with "Love each other forever" in Chinese.
Can you keep an eye on my bag?
Keep an eye on sth 照看(照顾)某物
A: I would like to go to toilet.Can you keep an eye on my bag?
B: Of course I can.
What kind is the most durable?
when we go to shop ,we intend to buy something which can be used for long time.
May I introduce you to Dr. Johnson?
introduce sb.(sth.) to sb.介绍某人(某事)给某人。
You can use this sentence:"May I introduce you to sb",when you wanna introduce your friends to another people that you know.
Don"t waste my time anymore.
When you are tired of talking with one, you could end your conversation in saying this. When someone tries to persuade you, you could use this sentence to present your steady opinion.
We can put it off till Tuesday at 9:30.
put off - 延期、拖延, 通常指会议、活动等因故不能如期举行而不得不延期，强调“有意识地延至将来某一特定时间”, 在多数情况下, 后面说明改在何时进行,这个词比
1. The meeting has been postponed to Friday.
2. Don’t put off your assignment until tomorrow.
3. Let"s put this off till some other time.
1. She is no less diligent than her elder sister. 她和她姐姐一样用功。
2. One minute too late is no morein time than half an hour (is). 迟到一分钟与迟到半小时同样是不准时。
3. His strength is superior to mine. 他的力气比我大。
4. Colored people are by no means inferior to white people. 有色人种丝毫不比白人低劣。
5. My arrival in New York isposterior to that of my friend. 我比我朋友后到纽约。
6. We love truth above everythingelse. 我们热爱真理甚与一切。
7. It is worth next to nothing. 那几乎一钱不值。
8. How could he compare with BillGates? 他怎能同比尔嚫谴南啾饶兀?nbsp;
9. Easier said than done. 说易做难。
10. I like that best of all / leastof all. 我最喜欢/不喜欢那个。
11. I can’t think of a better idea.我想不出比这个更好的了。
12. No other book has had a greaterinfluence on my life. 任何其它的书对我一生的影响都没有这本书大。
13. Nothing is so easy as this. 没有比这更容易的事了。
14. The more a men knows, the morehe discovers his ignorance. 一个人懂得越多，越发现自己无知。
15. So much the worse. 更加不妙。
16. Better late than never. 迟做比不做好。
17. Better to do well than to saywell. 说得好不如做得好。
18. I would sooner die than do sucha thing. 我宁死不做此事。
19. Wise men love truth, whereasfools shun it. 聪明人热爱真理，而愚人逃避真理。
20. I would do anything beforethat. 我什么都肯做，就是不愿做那件事。