1，Make sure of your facts before you accuse him. 在指责他以前要把材料核实一下。 2，I quite approve of the idea of your plan. 我很赞成你的计划中的构想。 3，I can assure you that he is sincere. 我可以向你保证他是诚恳的。 4，Beware of people stirring up trouble behind the scenes. 警惕有人在背后挑拨。 5，We must never brag and boast. 我们决不可自吹自擂 6，Stop grumbling! You"ve got nothing to complain about. 别抱怨了! 你没什麽可抱怨的. 7，Health does not consist with intemperance. 健康和酗酒不能相容。 8，They be convince of the singularity of their good taste 他们确信自己的趣味高雅非凡 9，The doctor devoted himself to the cure of cancer. 这名医生把自己奉献于癌症的治疗上。 10，If that were broken, I should despair of the immediate future. 假如这一点遭到破坏，我对最近的将来就绝望了 11，Her dream of visiting Australia came true. 她访问澳大利亚的梦想实现了。 12，What do you expect of him? He is young and hasn"t cut his wisdom teeth yet. 你对他能寄予什么希望呢? 他初出茅庐, 还未到懂事年龄。 13，Did you ever hear of Michael Angelo? 你听说过米开朗基罗吗？ 14，Let"s get rid of this moldy old furniture. 咱们把这件老掉牙的旧家具扔掉吧。 15，The smell of baked apple pies pervaded the house. 房子里弥漫着烤苹果馅饼的香味。 16，He was suspected of complicity in her murder. 他涉嫌合谋将她杀害. 17，We think of the Puritans as staid people. 我们认为清教徒是很稳重的人 18，I never tire of listening to classical music. 我对古典音乐百听不厌 19，The fire-alarm is giving warning of fire. 报警器正发出火警警报。
He got over while the traffic was stopped.
They got him over somehow.
He gets over well when he wants to.
They got the play over all right.
I get it over to him that they wouldn"t come.
These facts may be clear enough to us, who have made a study of them, but how are they to be got over to the man in the street?
Let"s do the job now and get it over.
They got the work over as quickly as possible.
They only managed to get over ten kilometers.
We had to get over many difficulties.
He can"t get over his shyness.
I hope you"ll get over being angry.
Once these difficulties were got over, the work would speed up.
It took him a long time to get over his cold.
She seemed to have got over her distress.
do well in
1. do well in economic construction
2. Peanuts do well in this area.
3. do well in the production of good models
4. She was resolved to do well in the factory.
5. He was keenly resolved to do well in the examination.
6. What a child should do, above all, is to do well in his studies
7. Students who do well in examinations are the ones who ask questions in class.
8. He actually supported my decision, although he knew I could do well in academia.
9. HOW TO DO WELL IN THE REASONABLE TRANSPORTATION OF GRAIN UNDER THE SITUATION OF MARKET ECONOMY
10. The scheme will do well enough in good hands.
be supposed to
1. be supposed to do sth.
2. Be it supposed to rain today?
3. Do not be alarmed you are supposed to lose.
4. You are supposed to be there.
5. Hobbies are supposed to be relaxing.
6. You are supposed to be smart.
7. We are supposed to be meeting alone.
8. The show is supposed to be good.
9. When am I supposed to be there?
10. He was commonly supposed to be dead.
1. Our classroom has as many window as theirs.
2. You may as well tell me as the truth.
3. Eric is full as an egg.
4. It seems as if he knows everything.
5. Lacking in musical qualities, such as melody or harmony.
6. You are required to fulfill these obligation as by law enact.
7. So long as socialism does not collapse in China, it will always hold its ground in the world.
8. We can perceive this symbol as a kind of attitude of life, one of treasuring life without being too obstinate.
9. Our hotel is settled recreation sports projects of fashion such as high-standard outdoor sports center, golf, indoor &outdoor tennis, fives-court, bowling alley, swimming pool, gym club, angling spot, etc., and amusement &leisure projects such as sauna, KTV, chess and card, etc.
10. As you have done so many good things for me,it is at least i can do to help you in return.
the same as
1. Ill have the same as him.
2. Jenny looks the same as before .
3. Think the same as I do?
4. the village stayed the same; his attitude is the same as ever.
5. The size is about the same as the one above.
6. Are the rules the same as those of the pro?
7. I fell the same as you.
8. Be my pencil the same as yours?
9. His attitude is the same as ever.
10. The same as stated above or before
11. Twins look the same as each other
12. That is the same as 2 villagers.
1. Keep out of sight!
2. keep out the cold
3. Keep out of mischief.
4. Keep out of a quarrel
5. Bouncer to keep out undesirables.
6. keep out the cold wind
7. Peaceable people keep out of quarrels.
8. Please keep out of my room.
9. The trees keep out the wind.
10. You must keep out of sight .
11. Try to keep out of trouble.
12. Keep out of reach of children.
13. shelter sth. from [keep out] the wind
14. America must keep out of this war.
15. Do try to keep out of trouble!
16. Windows were screened to keep out mosquitoes.
1. Please reply as soon as possible.
2. He ran as soon as possible.
3. "As soon as possible, M. Danglars;
4. Read as many books as possible.
5. Cut expenses as much as possible.
6. Then phone as soon as possible.
7. Wendy Torrance: As soon as possible.
8. She spoke as small as possible.
9. Please speak as loud as possible.
10. Do it as soon as possible.
11. (of tempo) as fast as possible.
12. get sth. done as quick as possible
13. We moved,and as quickly as possible.
14. I avoided him as much as possible.
15. Hoping you"ll return as soon as possible.
16. Please come over as soon as possible.
17. Please do that as soon as possible.
18. I avoided him as much as possible.
19. Please serve us as quickly as possible.
20. Please write back as soon as possible .
21. Please send it as soon as possible.
22. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.
23. Let me know as soon as possible.
1. To fit into a dado.
2. He doesn’t fit into the team.
3. I used to fit into that dress...
4. To fit into a socket or mortise.
5. This stopper will not fit into the bottle .
6. Will it fit into this size of box?
7. To join by or fit into a gain.
8. I fear I will not fit into any future.
9. Would they fit into the new scheme of things?
10. RULE: 4. You Remeber Things that Fit into Patterns.
11. A square thing does not fit into a round hole.
12. a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it.
13. To fit into or equip with a hilt or handle.
14. A lion would fit into the mouth of a blue whale.
3. often spend the night outdoors
We are travelling around the world, and often spend the night outdoors.
4. play games by the bonfire
Last weekend, we went to a camp and played games by the bonfire.
5. live by the foot of the mountain
we are living in a big city while my grandmother insists on living by the foot of the mountain.