1 on the average 一般来说
he spends on the average two hours a day on reading.
2 step by step 逐步的
he learn the rules of game step by step.
3 get through 完成
we got through all the work.
4 drop out of school 失学
she drop put of school.
5 get up 起床
I get up very early today.
6 give up 放弃
I gave up that game.
7 on time 准时
he always catches the bus on time
8 be used to 习惯于
he is used to the tropical weather.
9 be able to 能
Are you able to read？
10 turn off 关
would you turn off the light?
11 turn on 开
you can turn on the radio now.
12 lose weight 减肥
will you lose weight this summer?
13 get out 离开
you can get out here now.
14 clear off 消除
how to clear off these things is a big problem
15 in case of 万一 假如
In case of fire, open this safety door.
16 go home 回家
I want to go home right now.
17 all the same 依然
Ilike him all the same
18 at least 至少
he helped us at least
19 make sure 确定
Make sure you take the note.
20 point out 指出
Mr Hu points out what he view is .
21 on board 在船上
They waved farewell to their friends on board.
22 in the drark 在黑暗中
he hit against a person in the dark
23 get rid of 扔掉
can you get rid of all this stuff?
24 put away 收拾
you need to put away your things.
25 at times 有时
She wears a red dress at times
He got over while the traffic was stopped.
They got him over somehow.
He gets over well when he wants to.
They got the play over all right.
I get it over to him that they wouldn"t come.
These facts may be clear enough to us, who have made a study of them, but how are they to be got over to the man in the street?
Let"s do the job now and get it over.
They got the work over as quickly as possible.
They only managed to get over ten kilometers.
We had to get over many difficulties.
He can"t get over his shyness.
I hope you"ll get over being angry.
Once these difficulties were got over, the work would speed up.
It took him a long time to get over his cold.
She seemed to have got over her distress.
do well in
1. do well in economic construction
2. Peanuts do well in this area.
3. do well in the production of good models
4. She was resolved to do well in the factory.
5. He was keenly resolved to do well in the examination.
6. What a child should do, above all, is to do well in his studies
7. Students who do well in examinations are the ones who ask questions in class.
8. He actually supported my decision, although he knew I could do well in academia.
9. HOW TO DO WELL IN THE REASONABLE TRANSPORTATION OF GRAIN UNDER THE SITUATION OF MARKET ECONOMY
10. The scheme will do well enough in good hands.
be supposed to
1. be supposed to do sth.
2. Be it supposed to rain today?
3. Do not be alarmed you are supposed to lose.
4. You are supposed to be there.
5. Hobbies are supposed to be relaxing.
6. You are supposed to be smart.
7. We are supposed to be meeting alone.
8. The show is supposed to be good.
9. When am I supposed to be there?
10. He was commonly supposed to be dead.
1. Our classroom has as many window as theirs.
2. You may as well tell me as the truth.
3. Eric is full as an egg.
4. It seems as if he knows everything.
5. Lacking in musical qualities, such as melody or harmony.
6. You are required to fulfill these obligation as by law enact.
7. So long as socialism does not collapse in China, it will always hold its ground in the world.
8. We can perceive this symbol as a kind of attitude of life, one of treasuring life without being too obstinate.
9. Our hotel is settled recreation sports projects of fashion such as high-standard outdoor sports center, golf, indoor &outdoor tennis, fives-court, bowling alley, swimming pool, gym club, angling spot, etc., and amusement &leisure projects such as sauna, KTV, chess and card, etc.
10. As you have done so many good things for me,it is at least i can do to help you in return.
the same as
1. Ill have the same as him.
2. Jenny looks the same as before .
3. Think the same as I do?
4. the village stayed the same; his attitude is the same as ever.
5. The size is about the same as the one above.
6. Are the rules the same as those of the pro?
7. I fell the same as you.
8. Be my pencil the same as yours?
9. His attitude is the same as ever.
10. The same as stated above or before
11. Twins look the same as each other
12. That is the same as 2 villagers.
1. Keep out of sight!
2. keep out the cold
3. Keep out of mischief.
4. Keep out of a quarrel
5. Bouncer to keep out undesirables.
6. keep out the cold wind
7. Peaceable people keep out of quarrels.
8. Please keep out of my room.
9. The trees keep out the wind.
10. You must keep out of sight .
11. Try to keep out of trouble.
12. Keep out of reach of children.
13. shelter sth. from [keep out] the wind
14. America must keep out of this war.
15. Do try to keep out of trouble!
16. Windows were screened to keep out mosquitoes.
1. Please reply as soon as possible.
2. He ran as soon as possible.
3. "As soon as possible, M. Danglars;
4. Read as many books as possible.
5. Cut expenses as much as possible.
6. Then phone as soon as possible.
7. Wendy Torrance: As soon as possible.
8. She spoke as small as possible.
9. Please speak as loud as possible.
10. Do it as soon as possible.
11. (of tempo) as fast as possible.
12. get sth. done as quick as possible
13. We moved,and as quickly as possible.
14. I avoided him as much as possible.
15. Hoping you"ll return as soon as possible.
16. Please come over as soon as possible.
17. Please do that as soon as possible.
18. I avoided him as much as possible.
19. Please serve us as quickly as possible.
20. Please write back as soon as possible .
21. Please send it as soon as possible.
22. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.
23. Let me know as soon as possible.
1. To fit into a dado.
2. He doesn’t fit into the team.
3. I used to fit into that dress...
4. To fit into a socket or mortise.
5. This stopper will not fit into the bottle .
6. Will it fit into this size of box?
7. To join by or fit into a gain.
8. I fear I will not fit into any future.
9. Would they fit into the new scheme of things?
10. RULE: 4. You Remeber Things that Fit into Patterns.
11. A square thing does not fit into a round hole.
12. a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it.
13. To fit into or equip with a hilt or handle.
14. A lion would fit into the mouth of a blue whale.
高一英语 写100个短语， 并用这100个短语造句！
I certainly agree with that. 我当然同意。
We ask for the cooperation of all concerned.
arrive at Shanghai on saturday
We will begin with Around the Body exercise.
Nothing but disaster would come from such a plan.
We"ll go for a walk if you feel like it.
I"ve fallen behind with my correspondence.
Be careful not to fall off the ladder.
How long will it take to get to your house?
I"m not getting on very fast with this job.
He got off with a small fine.
We"re sorry to hear of your father"s death.
Did you hear the knocks at the door?
Don"t laugh at him; he"s very sensitive.
Look at the mess you"ve made!
We are in a real fix - there is nobody to look after the baby.
She liked to listen to children talk.
You can look for the book in the library catalogue.
They often quarrel with each other about trifles.
The amount that you have to pay to the National Health Insurance is usually stopped from you wages.