摘抄英文电影美句 在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)

《一天》----
  In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
  只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
  《教父》----
  I"m gonna make him an offer he can"t refuse.
  我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。

  《盗梦空间》----
  You"re waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can"t be sure. But it doesn"t matter - because we"ll be together.
  你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
  《爱情故事》----
  Love means never having to say you"re sorry
  真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
  《黑天鹅》----
  Perfection is not just about control. It"s also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
  完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
  《阿甘正传》----
  life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
  生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
  《死亡诗社》----
  You don"t have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
  希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。

  《冰与火之歌》----
  When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
  你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
  《怦然心动》----
  Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who"s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
  有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
  《当幸福来敲门》----
  That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it...
  也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……

  PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~

摘抄英文电影美句 在电影中摘抄十句经典台词。(英文电影)

英语原声电影优美语段摘抄

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I"ll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you.   Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love.   ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life"      ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I"ll go home, and I"ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.  
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You"re going to get out of here. You"re going to go on. You"re going to make lots of babies, and you"re going to watch them grow. You" re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can"t feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I"m thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you"ll survive, that you won"t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I"ll never let go, Jack. I"ll never let go, I promise.   nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
当小分队找到瑞恩时,队长告诉了瑞恩他的哥哥们都死了。旁边的瑞恩的战友正好走来,有这么一段对话: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 听了这个对话,眼泪都会掉下来。登时想起了中学时英语老师说的both和all的区别,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you"ll live at least a while.   And dying in your beds many years from now.   Would you be willing to trade?   All the days from this day to that,   for one chance,just one chance,   to come back here and tell our enemies   that they may take our lives,   but they"ll never take our Freedom!   Freedom--" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 从此华莱士踏上不归路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心愿而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》经典对白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

看英文电影(并摘抄电影中的台词)20个 救命啊= =我寒假作业= =

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can"t get to , that they can"t touch. That"s yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you"re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don"t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we"re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don"t know if we each have a destiny, or if we"re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I"m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn"t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It"s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can"t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don"t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I"ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》  

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it"s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I"ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it"s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you"re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I"ve ever loved any woman. And I"ve waited longer for you than I"ve waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I"ll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You"re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。 

12.Home. I"ll go home. And I"ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We"re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn"t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you"re heart to me. 

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you"re in the club. 

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what"s going to happen, or who I"m going to meet, where I"m going to wind up. 

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don"t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you"re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We"re women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person"s voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it"s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn"t love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you"re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they"re a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don"t is because I"m younger and pure. So I"m more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don"t want to be someone that you"re settling for. I don"t want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn"t get to you? What would I have done without you? You"re my family. You"re all I"ve got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There"s MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don"t get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。 来自:求助得到的回答

标签: 摘抄 电影   发布日期:2019-10-08 07:00:36